What is Smart Money for H.E.N.R.Y’s?

Smart Money for H.E.N.R.Ys is a 12- week subscription based programme that will take you from Financially Stressed to Financially FREE. It combines financial training to help you master your money and coaching to support you along your financial journey.

Who is a High Earner, Not Rich Yet a.k.a H.E.N.R.Y?

One of the many faces of H.E.N.R.Y’s

A H.E.N.R.Y is a term coined on Wall street that we are borrowing. It is not a man. Bringing it home to Tanzania, a H.E.N.R.Y is a 20 or 30 something working professional who has been in the work place for a while; makes good money (we won’t put a figure on it) and has gotten a handle on their cash flow.

Other ways to tell you are a H.E.N.R.Y and this programme is for you..

  • You are a 20 or 30 something working professional
  • You work hard for your money and want more to show for it!
  • You want to do more than just get by!
  • You have thought about saving and investing but are not sure where to begin
  • You have tried your hand at saving and investing by doing a lot of guess work
  • You have probably thought about or already have a side hustle or a small business to help you increase your income
  • If you lost your job today, you’d probably not have another source of income

Still not sure whether you are a H.E.N.R.Y? Take our Financial Stress Calculator to find out.

The programme will equip you to:

  • Earn More
  • Manage your Money Better
  • Make Smarter Investments
  • Plan for the Future

How you will learn

The Smart Money Programme is a blended programme that combines online learning, virtual instruction and face to face meetups and group coaching. While the programme will run for 12 weeks, a big chunk (60%) of the programme will be self-paced and can be completed at your own pace and the remaining 40% requires you to work with a coach and get hands on guidance and learning.

Your Investment

The Smart Money Programme costs Tsh 30,000 if paid monthly and Tsh 80,000 if paid in full. Payment can be made to MPESA 0758846540.

For inquiries, contact Cynthia, cynthia.bavo@myjobpass.com