Corporate communications is a key business function that helps align the whole organisation. It is about the creation and implementation of external and internal communications strategies that differentiate your business and harmonise the activities of communicators within it – irrespective of language or geography.
With today’s unprecedented range of media channels and consequent risks to trust and reputation, organisations need results-oriented corporate communications programmes to manage employee communication, external messaging and to respond rapidly to threats. It also has the power to engage the workforce increasing productivity and profitability through skilled internal communication and branding.
Our corporate communication courses, boot camps or workshops include:
- Guiding change through corporate communications
- Working with the media in Tanzania
- Managing media interviews, press conferences, and press releases
- Issue and crisis communication planning and monitoring
- Building and managing an organisational culture through internal communications