Organisations are going through drastic changes including digital transformation, lay offs, and new business models and processes. Now more than ever what gets talked about, how it gets talked about, when it gets talked about and who is invited to the conversation determines what will happen and what won’t happen.
Relationships and conversations become a key component in determining ‘how we do things around here,’
Our Building Healthy Organisation Cultures programme is a leadership development programme that targets Human Resource Departments; Managers; and teams to help them articulate, validate reinforce organisation culture through effective internal communication or simply hard conversations.
The programme seeks to solve:
- Workplace conflicts, insubordination, unproductive employees,
- Unfair workloads, micromanagement
- Confused priorities, Inaction
- Unreliability, miscommunication, lack of ownership
- Power games, group think, disengagement
For queries or more information contact Cynthia firstname.lastname@example.org